Here are some indicators on the influence that social networks have on consumer purchasingThe potential that these increasingly have for the companies.
If your boss is still questioning whether it's worth taking a gamble on social media, maybe these facts will help you finally move forward!
According to the study presented, it becomes quite visible that currently the a company's sales successcan go much further than if you stick to create an online shop or create site institutional.
- 43% of online consumers are fans or followers of social networks. (Social Harp)
- 20% of Facebook users bought something because of ads or comments they saw there. (Ipsos)
- B2B companies report a success rate of 61% in getting customers using LinkedIn. (HubSpot)
- 70% of adults who use social networks are more 12% are more likely to buy online than an adult who does not use them. (Nielsen)
- Consumers are 71% more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals (Hubspot)
- 81% of respondents in the United States indicated that messages from friends on social networks directly influence them in their purchasing decision (Forbes)
- 74% of consumers trust social networks to guide purchase decisions (SproutSocial)
- Social media influences almost 50% of all IT decision makers (LinkedIn - TechConnect '12)
- From 53% of consumers who said they use Twitter to recommend companies or products in their tweets, 48% bought the product or service (SproutSocial)
- Twitter is the #1 online channel to influence purchasing decisions around electronics (Mashable)
- 15,100,000 consumers go to social media channels before making purchasing decisions (Knowledge Networks)
- 58% of Facebook users expect offers, events or promotions when they become fans of company pages (Hubspot)
- Mothers are 45% more likely than other women to say they made a purchase from a recommendation on social media (MarketingProfs)
- 44% of car consumers conduct research in forums (Mashable)
- 32,5% of women say they are influenced by special offers on Facebook and 29% on Twitter (Business2Community)
- 44% of media savvy women said their trusted / favourite blog influences them in their buying decision (Business2Community)
- 34% of Marketers have generated links using Twitter, and 20% have closed deals. (Mindjumpers!)
- 91% of social media savvy marketers see that website traffic has increased due to campaigns they have run on social media and that 79% trigger sales opportunities with more quality of success (The Skinny Social).
- Marketers spend an average of 4-6 hours per week on social media. (Social Media Examiner)
- The number of Marketers who say Facebook is essential or important to their business has grown 75% in three years (HubSpot).
A Amplitude Net is a company with extensive experience in carrying out social media marketing strategies, which can help your company to to boost the sales of your products.