This policy, and any additional information, is intended to ensure the protection of the personal data of visitors to and users of the Amplitude Net Site.
The term "personal data" in this policy is used to define the name and email address, address and preferences relating to an identified or identifiable natural person under the GDPR.
2. Processing of Personal Data
Amplitude Net is solely responsible for the processing of the personal data provided. Amplitude Net undertakes to process personal data lawfully, transparently, in accordance with the principle of good faith and with absolute confidentiality. Personal data shall only be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall under no circumstances be processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
Amplitude Net ensures that personal data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and processed. The data collected is processed by computer and stored in specific databases, created and managed for this purpose by Amplitude Net, or possibly by a subcontracted entity, in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
The data collected may be used by Amplitude Net to send you information on products, services and advertising campaigns. Amplitude Net only keeps your personal data for the minimum necessary period of time, and always in accordance with the law.
4. Confidentiality of information
Any communication to third parties of personal data will be made with the express and prior consent of the User. Amplitude Net will not communicate your personal data to external entities. Exceptionally, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in order to:
- comply with applicable laws;
- respond to judicial enquiries;
- be in accordance with valid legal processes.
However, the aforementioned disclosure shall always be subject to the User's consent. Their express consent in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph may be revoked at any time.
Amplitude Net will inform third parties to whom the data has been transferred of any revocations of consent to process the data.
5. Security and confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data collected online by Amplitude Net it will use protected databases, inter alia, appropriate firewalls and passwords. Although Amplitude Net cannot completely exclude the possibility of loss, fraudulent use or alteration of data, it aims with these measures to prevent such adverse effects.
6. Right of access
The owners of the personal data collected may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability and opposition to the processing of their data, through our page from contact.
Cookies will not be used for any other purpose than those mentioned in the previous point. Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on his computer or mobile device through the internet browser. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about website activity. We use the term cookies in this Policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. Types of Cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: a cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third party cookiesa cookie managed by another domain / website.
- Persistent Cookiescookie information is stored permanently on your device.
- Session cookiescookie information is not stored permanently on your device.
Amplitude Net uses session cookies and first-party cookies as well as persistent cookies and third-party cookies. Types of cookies depending on the purpose of use:
- Technical cookiesare those that allow navigation through a domain / website, using the different options or services such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas and carrying out the process of a purchase order.
- Personalisation Cookiesare those that allow access to the domain / website with some predefined characteristics according to a set of decisions taken, such as for example the language used.
- Analytics Cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure website activity and draw up navigation profiles.
- Advertising Cookiesare those that allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookiesare those that allow the management of advertising spaces in the most effective way possible. These cookies store information about user behaviour, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads based on this.
Amplitude Net a uses Personalisation Cookies and Analytics Cookies; it does not use Technical Cookies, Advertising Cookies or Behavioural Advertising Cookies. The site's own Cookies used are:
- cookieacceptance: associated to the indication of the reading of the cookies policy
Third-party Cookies come from the following platforms:
- Google AnalyticsGoogle's service that allows site webmanagers to access statistics on how the site is being used
- Hotjartool that provides data on the interaction of visitors with the content of the site, highlighting for example pages or zones that are not used.
In order to benefit from all these advantages, please make sure that your browser accepts cookies.
- From the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- Find and select the "Accept Cookies" option
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you must set your computer to warn you each time you receive a cookie or disable all cookies through your browser.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the above functions. Through your settings, most browsers allow you to have some control over most cookies.
For more information about cookies, including to find out what cookies have been set and how they can be managed and deleted, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our privacy policies are reviewed regularly and any changes will be posted on this website. The last update is as of 14 June 2021.